Love and self-pampering are in the air this month! I don’t know about you, but 2019 is busier than ever! I’ve been using my Cedarwood, StressAway, epsom salt and a few drops of Lavender for baths, and Lavender Mint Shampoo and Conditioner to create some more relaxing in-home SPA moments and decrease the occasional stress anxiety.
What are you doing to create a little more “Peace & Calming” in your life? If you need a little help in that department, YL and I have you covered this month!
Did You Know?
The US Premium Starter Kit has changed (and it is AWESOME):
It now offers 12 Essential Oils instead of 11!
Copaiba Vitality, empty sample bottles, and Share-It cards have left the kit and Valor and Peace & Calming are back! The Citrus Fresh is now the vitality version, which means it’s labeled for ingestion. The kit also includes a 1-oz. bottle of the Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier, an extra roller fitment, as well as a new Lifestyle booklet.
YL is now open in the Philippines!
If you know anyone in the Philippines, help them get their very own starter kit!
Other markets scheduled to open this year are Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil, Korea, & South Africa! Maybe someone on your team knows someone there. Start asking around! =)
- Monday, 2/19/19: Ancient Oils of the Bible
- Thursday, 2/21/19: Hormones for HER
- Thursday, 2/28/19: Hormones for HIM
Explore the emotional and skin-benefiting properties of these three oils when diffused or applied topically!
You may have Frank and Lavender from your PSK but have you tried JASMINE!? Did you know the flower must be picked at night before sunrise to maximize the fragrance of Jasmine oil? This adds to the oil’s mystique and allure. Additionally, this precious oil requires more than 10 pounds of flowers to make one 5-ml bottle! It promotes inspirational relationships which are perfect for the month of Feb! Get it in your Essential Rewards cart STAT.
AROMATIC USE: When diffused, these three oils provide a grounded sense of love and peace.
Add 2 drops of each to your diffuser and enjoy!
TOPICAL USE: Mix a drop of Frankincense, Lavender, and Jasmine with a coin size amount of carrier oil in your palm. Apply to face and neck daily for a youthful glow to your skin.
Young Living February Promotional Items:
When your order hits one of these PV levels you will receive the corresponding products for FREE! Look at everything you get for free when you hit 400 PV!
400 PV Level – Retail Value $212.83
15 ml Ylang Ylang
• Stop and smell the flowers. Rub Ylang Ylang on your wrists and neck to leave a calming, floral fragrance you can enjoy throughout the day.
• Get a gorgeous glow. Add Ylang Ylang to your lotion or a non-comedogenic (meaning it won’t clog pores) carrier oil and enjoy its moisturizing properties.
5 ml Purification
• Freshen your frocks. Add a few drops of Purification to laundry to give your wash a great-smelling boost.
• Banish bad odors. Place a few drops of Purification on cotton balls and stash them wherever necessary—the car, closets and drawers, air vents, and shoes.
5 ml Palo Santo
• Go for the goals. Diffuse Palo Santo as you set ambitious personal goals for the coming month.
• Give your body some TLC. Dilute Palo Santo with V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use in massage oil to relax and refresh your muscles after strenuous activity.
15 ml Cypress
• Meditate on a deeper level. Relax after a long day by diffusing Cypress during moments of quiet contemplation.
• Make time for personal reflection. Diffuse the grounding aroma of Cypress while you write your thoughts and feelings in a journal.
60-count Super Cal Plus
• Promote overall bone health. Support your body’s ability to resorb and deposit new bone tissue as you stick to your New Year’s resolutions.
• Support your smile. Support the structure, integrity, and density of bones and teeth while you share a smile with a stranger.
Bonus Essential Rewards Exclusives
5 ml Marjoram*
• Bring relief to sore muscles. Dilute with a drop of V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it in a soothing massage after a long day.
• Boost your post-workout recovery. Relax after a hard workout by applying diluted Marjoram oil to areas in need.
5 ml Clove Vitality*
• Support whole-life wellness. Use Clove Vitality in your morning oatmeal as a tasty way to support your immune system.
• Spice things up in the kitchen. Make delicious spice cake by adding a drop of Clove Vitality to the batter.
*Receive these two oils when your 400 PV order is placed through the Essential Rewards program, which is the best way to save money and support your health. If you need more details on this, let me know!
You can reach me at goodhopebloggers [@] gmail [dot] com.
Have a wonderful February!
Connect with Me:
My personal Business Facebook Page: Good Hope Oils
Have you scanned lately? I offer a FREE monthly nutritional scan to my team members and immediate family members! iTOVi produces a report that ranks small changes in the electrical conductivity of the skin, listing the body’s strongest responses to Young Living essential oils and supplements in order.
Why “Good Hope” Oilers? I’m a stage four colon cancer survivor and “hope” is very important to me! Essential oils complement my goals to live every day as happy and healthy as possible. I love sharing the goodness and hope for wellness support from Young Living products. I’m glad you’re here, too!