Working with people to help them discover the power and beauty of essential oils is a joy! (And yep, there’s a blend called “Joy”!!). Did you know that a membership can be customized to YOUR preferences? Check out this infographic from the Young Living blog. Then contact me to help you find your perfect match!
Lemon is a kitchen superhero! 🍋 Here are 5 reasons you should keep it on hand from the Young Living blog:
Lemon and Lemon Vitality ™ essential oils are superheroes in the kitchen. They can combat an endless variety of kitchen catastrophes with their bright, freshening power. We’ve put together these all too familiar situations to help you see just how they can save the day:
You’ve just arrived home from a weeklong family trip. You open the door from the garage and are met with the aroma of low tide on a 98-degree day in New Jersey. The culprit? That tuna casserole you threw in the trash bin and forgot to take outside before you left. Before you reach for the kerosene and matches (the house is obviously doomed at this point), you remember the bottle of Lemon essential oil you keep next to the sink. You take the trash out, open the windows, and add a few Lemon-saturated cotton balls to the bottom of the bin. Not only is the smell gone, but now you’re not sure if you’re in a kitchen or a blossoming orchard of lemon trees.
Choose the right refreshment
On a hot summer night, nothing sounds better than a refreshing cold treat. In the freezer, you have a carton of your favorite tropical-fusion ice cream, but you also have all the ingredients to make homemade fro-yo that will be a lot kinder to your waistline and wellness. You combine frozen coconut yogurt, mangos, oranges, a kiss of honey, and a couple drops of Lemon Vitality in a blender, and in no time, you have a warm-weather treat you can feel great about.
Brighten your mood
It’s 7 a.m. on a rainy Monday. You’re in the kitchen pulling out bowls and spoons for cereal, and you hear the kids running around upstairs fighting over who knows what. You didn’t get to bed until way too late last night because you had to finish the last episode of your favorite show, and you’re filled with regret. You’re tempted to just walk upstairs, hop back into bed, and let the children fend for themselves. As a final, last-ditch effort, you add a few drops of Lemon essential oil to your diffuser. You pause and inhale slowly and deeply. A warm, bright aroma fills your senses. You feel your spirits rise, and you’re able to greet your kiddos with a smile (or at least not a scowl).
Save your sink
The kitchen sink is doing that thing again. The first time you smelled it, you checked to make sure the family hamster was safe in its cage because it smelled liked something had died. Then you realized—though hard to believe—it was just the smell of normal food buildup. Luckily, you know exactly how to tackle this without any bleach or other harsh chemicals: first baking soda, then vinegar, rinse it all down with water, and finish with a dozen drops of pure Lemon essential oil. In less than five minutes, that putrid smell is replaced with the lovely, fresh scent of pure lemons!
Create divine desserts
Your in-laws are coming over for dinner for the first time tonight. You’ve spent the last four hours getting everything prepped for the perfect dinner, and now you’re trying to decide what to make for dessert. You want to finish the night off with a confection to remember, one that will lock in that great in-law reputation for good. You pull out your secret weapon, Lemon Vitality essential oil, and go on to make the most vibrant and flavorful lemon pound cake that you—or any of your guests—have ever tasted. Who knew you could win brownie points with lemon cake?
YL Post contributor: Kristina Barbee
Edina Hamulic is an NGA Figure Model and what she has to say about BCAA’s and Aminowise is EXCELLENT! Take a listen to her video here:
Interested in grabbing AminoWise and paying wholesale price for life? Join my team! Click Here.
Aminowise: While there are no gluten containing ingredients used in the product formulation it has not been tested or certified as gluten free.
Men’s 3-in-1 Wash: There are no gluten containing ingredients but this product has not been tested or certified as gluten free.
Sunscreen: While there are no wheat-derived ingredients used in the product formulation, the product itself has not been tested and certified as gluten free
After Sun Care: While there are no gluten containing ingredients used in the product formulation it has not been tested or certified as gluten free
Insect Repellent: Gluten free
AVAILABLE TO ORDER JULY 1ST Savvy Minerals by Young Living Foundation is formulated without any gluten-containing ingredients, but it has not been certified gluten free. It does not contain corn, soy, or nuts.
- The eyeshadow is formulated without any gluten-containing ingredients, but it has not been certified gluten free. It does not contain corn, soy, or nuts.
- Bronzer does not contain gluten containing ingredients.
- Eyeliner does not contain gluten containing ingredients.
- Diamond Dust does not contain gluten containing ingredients.
- Multi-tasker does not contain gluten containing ingredients.
- Lip gloss: Both the tocopheryl acetate and tocopherol are derived from non-GMO soy. There are no ingredients derived from gluten, corn, or nuts.
- Lipstick: The sweet almond oil is derived from nuts. We are awaiting additional documentation from our vendor and cannot guarantee the product as free from gluten, corn, or soy until this documentation is received.
- Misting Spray: While there are no gluten-containing ingredients used in this formulation, the final product has not been tested or certified as gluten free.
Baby Wipes: No, none of the ingredients used in Seedlings Baby Wipes are derived from gluten, soy, or corn.
💋 SAVVY MINERALS Notes! 💋
Savvy Minerals by Young Living has absolutely NO talc, bismuth, mineral oil, parabens, gluten, nano particles, pthlates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colorants and dyes. Also it is cruelty free!
-There is Beeswax in lipstick lip gloss and mascara soon to come. The rest of the line is vegan.
- 2 bronzers and a veil…Use the three as a contour set.
- Summer love bronzer on hollows of cheek. It’s a shadow line.
- Crowned all over above that over cheek bones.
- Can also be used as all over warmth as a bronzer. Same with summer love.
- YL is working on many more colors.
- Both lip glosses are high shine. Jojoba oil based! Very nourishing. Peppermint oil in lip gloss. No other products have oils.
- The lipstick and eye shadow cannot be returned. Instead we will teach you to mix and blend them. Add a gloss. It changes the color! Same for shadows.
Apply blush at the very end.
- Residual eye shadow — a white highlight. Corners and under eye brow.
- Multi tasker brown can be used as eye liner, eye brows, eye shadow or cover gray hair. Can use it as a powder or mix with 50/50 water and witch hazel for liquid liner.
- Use Seedling WIPES to remove makeup from hands and arms you’re sampling colors onto.
- Mascara is coming and a lot more makeup consistently over the next two years.
• Summer Essential Brush Set will be shipping on the 22 and we expect them by the first week of July or mid-July at the latest.
• Multi-Tasker is at risk of going out of stock today. Should we have zero issues, we have more shipments coming early July.
• Most Eye Shadows (under 3000 units remaining)
•“Residual” is at risk of going out of stock today. Should we have zero issues, we have more shipments coming early July.
• Eyeliner is out of stock and more shipments coming soon.
HOW TO GET THESE PRODUCTS!
- Click Here to purchase a Premium Starter Kit. You get 11 oils and a diffuser (plus other product samples!) and WHOLESALE PRICING ON ALL YL PRODUCTS FOR LIFE (INCLUDING MINERAL MAKEUP!).
- Set up your Essential Rewards monthly order immediately with the products you want. This order arrives automatically every month and you can change it based on the makeup or oils products you need. AND you will get a percentage back on what you spend for FREE STUFF in future quick orders!
- That’s it! You’re in! I will add you to our team Facebook page for training, encouragement, contests, and learning for your YL journey.
Questions? Comment below!
Finally! A sunscreen, after sun care lotion, and insect repellent. Oh wait… there’s more… the new “Seedlings” baby care line (including wipes), and new Savvy Mineral Makeup. If you don’t get the oil thing entirely, you can *still* enjoy these new amazing products designed to be non-toxic and perfect for your own use. Message me to order today (yes, you can order your own products every month and get money back!!).
Whether it’s a stuffy office, the lingering odors of last night’s dinner, or a gym bag forgotten in the car for a few hot days, dealing with bad smells is no one’s idea of a good time. If those musty or stale smells aren’t going away on their own, reach for Purification®, a perfect blend of essential oils for bad odors.
We’ve got a newly adopted rescue dog and diffusing Purification is a great way to deal with any odors. Check out this Young Living graphic guide!
Interested in learning more about essential oils? Comment below or Click Here to grab your Premium Starter Kit!
What do moms do for their kids? Everything possible to help them thrive, right? Check out this info from the Young Living blog on tips for “Dr. Mom”!
Moms nurture their kids in every way—mentally, physically, and emotionally. They’re the all-purpose, everyday fixer of problems big and small. From an upset tummy to a broken heart, Dr. Mom™ is there to care, comfort, and cuddle whenever it’s needed.
Whether it’s switching soda for the benefits of NingXia Red® or creating a calm, clean environment with naturally derived Thieves® Household Cleaner, being Dr. Mom means you call the shots on what’s best for your family’s wellness. That’s why we’ve rounded up some of our favorite mom must-haves and kid-safe essential oils to help care for kids from sun up to sun down—and even the time in between.
How do you show love to the children you care for? Comment below!
Valor Essential Oil blend is said to be like a “chiropractor in a bottle”. The blend has returned to our product offerings and Dr. Bob explains more about this wonderful high frequency oil, and why it has been on hold, in the video below. Take a listen and then message me for ordering info!